1. The ECBC Tomahawk Messenger Bag ($139.99). This large, heavy duty messenger bag that fits up to most 17″ laptops, features a TSA Faspass back and luggage trolley handle pass thru, top zipper for access inside the bag without opening flap, a front ticket passport pocket and is water repellant.
2. Paco Rabanne 1 Million Cologne ($79 for 3.4oz and & $95 for 6.7oz ).This high-impact fragrance creates a multi-facetted signature of masculinity. The freshness of grapefruit invites you into this audacious scent, combining in the top notes with mint and blood mandarin. Striking and assertive middle notes follow with a refined yet virile combination of rose, cinnamon, and spicy notes.
3. LINK Armband Weight Management System ($149). The BodyMedia FIT LINK Armband is the most accurate device in the market for measuring calorie burn*. No other consumer body monitoring device can capture calorie burn with greater than 90 percent accuracy, a fact that has been clinically validated when compared to the gold standard in calorie measurement.
4. Apple TV – Digital multimedia receiver ($99). Apple TV with 1080p HD gives you access to the best content — blockbuster movies, TV shows, sports, your music and photos, and more — right on your widescreen TV. You can even play content from your iOS devices on your TV using AirPlay.
5. The Nike+SportWatch GPS (with Sensor) powered by TomTom® ($149.99). Offers GPS tracking, takes splits, reminds you to run—even remembers your PRs. With a customizable display and both GPS and indoor tracking capabilities, it’s a watch you can take on the road, trail, treadmill or any other terrain.
6. NeatDesk (Scanner $179.95 and Desktop Scanner $399.95 for PC or Mac) NeatDesk is a scanner and digital filing system that intelligently organizes and secures all your important information on the computer. work or at home. NeatDesk declutters your workspace, providing a central “inbox” for all your papers—ready to scan when you are. removable input tray can scan both sides of up to 15 receipts, 15 business cards, and 15 documents at a time—or even a single, 50-page document.
7.Terofroma Whisky Stones ($20 for 9 cubes). All natural Vermont soapstone whisky stones are a must have for lovers of fine whiskies and bourbons. Milled from a very select type of soapstone, located only in Vermont, these whisky stones are handcrafted in some of the oldest soapstone workshops in the US.Whisky stones are perfect for aficionados who enjoy their beverages with a slight chill, but don’t want to water down the perfect balance of flavors in their chosen spirit.
8.Bose AE2i audio headphones ($179.95). If you love Music matters, bask in the brilliance of your favorite artists with Bose AE2 headphones. Quality and comfort combine for a topnotch audio experience you just won’t get with conventional around-ear headphones. Every note, every nuance rings true, from crisp, clean highs to full-bodied lows. And they look pretty slick, too, available in black or white.
9. Canon – PowerShot A4000 IS 16.0-Megapixel Digital ($179.99).Featuring a 16.0-megapixel 1/2.3″ CCD sensor and optical image stabilization, this Canon PowerShot A4000 IS 6152B001 digital camera ensures crisp, clear shots of subjects and scenes. A built-in media reader offers expanded storage options.
10.ECBC Hercules Laptop Backpack ($139.99). The Hercules is a 1000D Kodra Nylon, extra heavy duty backpack that fits up to a 17″ laptop and features a TSA Faspass back, heavy duty YKK zippers, and a water repellent coating.
11. Star Wars iPhone Case (29.99-$39.99.) Star Wars iPhone cases. The limited-edition, officially licensed cases are available in four designs. Darth Vader, C-3PO. Chewbacca( it’s fuzzy!)and R2-D2.